Hosting a Workshop
SOSP 2013 will officially host workshops at the conference venue.
The purpose of these workshops is to provide a forum for the exchange of
ideas and preliminary results of topics related to SOSP in an
interactive environment. We invite proposals for "open" workshops with
the intent to draw upon the collective experience, interests, and
opinions of all SOSP attendees.
Proposals should include the following information:
- Workshop name and a 150 to 200-word abstract describing
the workshop, suitable for the conference web site.
- Names and affiliations of main organizers and tentative
composition of the committees (as complete as possible).
Please note if committee members have already
tentatively agreed or not.
- If applicable, a description of past versions of the
workshop, including dates, organizers, submission and
acceptance counts, attendance, and information about
which conference the workshop was co-located with.
- Brief rationale for the workshop and for co-locating
- A draft Call For Papers (CFP), as complete as
- The workshop deadlines (internal and external).
- Workshop format, i.e., expected number of presented
papers, invited talks, panels, demonstrations, number of
- Expected number of submissions and participants.
|Workshop proposals due
|December 7, 2012 (Friday)
|Notification of Acceptance
|December 24, 2012 (Monday)
|Workshop Call for Papers due
|January 20, 2013 (Friday)
|Date of the workshops
||November 3, 2013 (Sunday)|
Proposals, and any questions, should be emailed to the