Following the precedent of the past three SOSPs, accommodations are not bundled with the rest of the registration and must be arranged separately by attendee.
A variety of lodging choices are available at Big Sky Resort (the conference hotel). The following prices are for rooms reserved for SOSP:
- Huntley Lodge (2 queen beds, single or double occupancy): $135/night plus tax (17%)
- Shoshone Condominiums (1 queen, 1 murphy): $190/night plus tax (17%)
- Shoshone Condominiums (Loft): $260/night plus tax (17%)
- Summit At Big Sky (studio): $155/night plus tax (17%)
- Summit At Big Sky (2 queen beds, single or double occupancy): $170/night plus tax (17%)
- Summit At Big Sky (1 king bed): $180/night plus tax (17%)
- Summit At Big Sky (1-3 bedroom suites): $210-410/night plus tax (17%)
We encourage delegates to make reservations by
September 10, 2009 as the room block will be released after that date.
Reservations can be made by telephone by calling 1-800-548-4486. Delegates should mention ACM SOSP when making reservations
to get the group rate.
Reservations may be cancelled without penalty 15 days prior to scheduled arrival. Within 15 days of the scheduled arrival, the guest will be charged for one night's lodging.
The group rate is also available 6 days prior to the conference.
Internet access is available free of charge in all rooms at Big Sky Resort.
Interested in sharing a room?
Send an email to RoomSharingSOSP2009firstname.lastname@example.org to join the Room Sharing SOSP 2009 mailing list.