SOSP 2009 Call for Posters
We invite SOSP attendees to participate in a special poster session in the SOSP technical program. SOSP posters will be selected in advance on the basis of one-page PDF abstracts with no fonts smaller than 10 points. Longer submissions will be rejected.
Posters will be selected on the following basis:
- Submissions must describe new, interesting work, not previously presented. We are especially interested in posters accompanied by demos.
- Submissions should represent early work that is not yet ready for submission to a refereed conference or journal.
- Student submissions meeting the above criteria will be given preference; however, non-students may submit abstracts.
Please provide the following information in your PDF file:
- A title for your work
- Author names and affiliations
- Note which authors, if any, are students
- Indicate if you plan to set up a demo with your poster
A single piece of work can be submitted to both the poster and the WIP session. However, decisions will be made independently, and acceptance in one session does not imply acceptance in the other.
Please use the submission site to submit your abstract. The submission deadline for abstracts is
August 17, 2009 4:59 pm
The submitting authors will be notified of acceptance or rejection via e-mail by Tuesday, September 01, 2009. No reviews will be provided. Due to publication schedule constraints, posters will not appear in the SOSP Proceedings.
SOSP 2009 Poster Committee
|Michael Swift (chair, University of Wisconsin, Madison)|
|George Candea (EPFL)|
|Steve Gribble (University of Washington)|
|Sam King (University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign)|
|Shan Lu (University of Wisconsin, Madison)|
|Stefan Sariou (Microsoft Research)|
|Michael Walfish (University of Texas at Austin)|
Send any questions about the poster session to Mike Swift (firstname.lastname@example.org).