Tutorial proposals are solicited for ASPLOS 2020 in Lausanne, Switzerland. Tutorials will be held on Monday, March 16,
Proposals for both half- and full-day tutorials are solicited on any topic that is relevant to the ASPLOS audience. In previous years, tutorials seeking to achieve either of the following goals have been particularly successful:
- Describe an important piece of research infrastructure.
- Educate the community on an emerging topic.
Please include the following in your proposal:
- TitlePresenter(s) and contact information
- Proposed duration– Half-Day or Full Day
- 1-2 paragraph abstract suitable for tutorial publicity
- 1 paragraph biography per presenter suitable for tutorial publicity1-3 page description (for evaluation). This should include:
- Tutorial scope and objectives
- Topics to be covered
- Target audience
- If the tutorial has been held previously, the location (i.e., conference), date, and the number of attendees.
Proposals should be submitted via e-mail to Michael Carbin (firstname.lastname@example.org) with the subject “ASPLOS2020 Tutorial Proposal”. Submissions will be acknowledged via e-mail. Feel free to contact Michael with questions about the suitability of a tutorial for ASPLOS or for any other related matters.
Submission deadline: Monday, November 1, 2019
Notification: Monday, November 18, 2019